Workshops & BoFs/2011/The Audio BoF
| This is a workshop for the DesktopSummit 2011 |
This is an ad-hoc session, meaning that the host is responsible for scheduling it. See Workshops & BoFs webpage for more information.
The Audio BoF
Various discussions around (Pulse)Audio, getting a PA 1.0 release out if it isn't by then, and other bits across desktops.
The people responsible for hosting this session.
- Colin Guthrie <email@example.com>
- Arun Raghavan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering net>
Some sort of love-child of a BoF and a hackfest.
Time and Place
11:00 am on Aug 10th at room 1.401/2
- Colin Guthrie
- Arun Raghavan
Things to attack:
- <insert topics here>
- RELEASE RELEASE RELEASE
- Do a 0.99.2 by EOBoF
- Plan out 1.0 release items, if any
- Volume restore on passthrough streams
- gst volume element breaking source-output volumes
- Colin had a couple of bugs with the new db format migration?
- Stuff to hack on
- Passthrough UI
- Bluetooth passthrough by using the Media API