Workshops & BoFs/2011/Software Internationalization
| This is a proposed workshop for the DesktopSummit 2011 |
Advanced use of Lokalize (and possibly other tools) for software localization: quantity and quality. What can be improved more?
Also general i18n-related discussion is expected. Gnome i18n software developers and translators are also welcome!
- Nick Shaforostoff (shafff () ukr ! net)
- Albert Astals Cid (aacid () kde ! org)
Small training session, then just BoF duration: 20-60 mins
Expected number of participants
- Jonathan Raphael Joachim Kolberg <bulldog98 () gmx ! de>
- Marta Rybczynska <kde-i18n () rybczynska ! net>
- Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () gmail ! com>
- Park Shinjo <kde () peremen ! name>
- Marc Redemske <marc.redemske () student.afg.hs-anhalt ! de>
- Sebastien Renard < renard () kde ! org >
projector would be nice, but i could do without. Also it will help if participants bring their laptops, and have wifi internet connection.