Workshops & BoFs/2011/How can we make better use of our users?
| This is a workshop for the DesktopSummit 2011 |
This is an ad-hoc session, meaning that the host is responsible for scheduling it. See Workshops & BoFs webpage for more information.
How can we make better use of our users?
User could be a great potential for innovation. They could be, if we did understand them better...
In this BoF I would like to discuss what would need to happen to get in better contact with (non-technical) users. This can adress, but is not limited to:
- How can we get to know who our users are?
- How can we re-confirm descissions that need to be made in the development with our users?
- What technical infrastructure could help us in dealing with the users?
- How can we better handle product-improvement-ideas that already come up from users?
- How can we use users for spreading the word about our application?
Please feel free to add any questions you would like to discuss in this BoF
The people responsible for hosting this session.
- Björn Balazs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nuno Pinheiro
Time and Place
Note: Moved to new slot!!! Wednesday 10.08.2011, 11:00, Room 1.405/1
No registration needed, everyone is free to come.
This area is free to use for anything you wish! Discuss the planned contents, provide links to relevant resources, or whatever